Re: resampling/combining lat/lon or lon/lat grids.

Hi Tom-

Tom Rink wrote:

You don't want to make a new topo FlatField with the same Earth
tuple for the domain as that of the image?  With getSamples(false) and
getValues(false), you wouldn't  use much more memory.

But then I'd have to figure out the inverse domain values to
get them at the right points. ;-)  What would be nice is
if I could have an InverseCoordinateSystem that would be:

(Latitude, Longitude) <-> (Longitude, Latitude)

but then I get 2 Latitudes/Longitudes in the domains and
the display model doesn't like that.

The problem is that now I don't figure this out until I get
the error from the combine function.  I'll have to do a little
more checking up front I guess.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters