Re: 3D hexahedral mesh

Hi Thomas,

Gridded3DSets locate values at vertices, rather than over
whole grid cells. The fancy way to do what you want would
be to create a new Set subclass and a new DataRenderer
subclass - and that would be a lot of work. An easier way
to hack it would be to render your hexhedral grid cells
explicity, by creating a UnionSet of Gridded3DSets of
manifold dimension = 2, with each Gridded3DSet as the face
of a hexhedron. If you have a very large number of
hexhedra this will be slow.

Sorry we don't have a better answer.

Good luck, Bill