Re: GridCoordinateSystem

Hi Bill-

Bill Hibbard wrote:
re: Isosurfaces
Keep us posted on this problem. I would be surprised
if it is specific to the iso-surface logic.

Isosurfaces don't appear in either the IDV main window
or the Omni control (VisAD Spreadsheet cell).  Once I have
code stabilized, I'll be back for help.

Feel free to create a new GridCoordinateSystem constructor
signature that enables non-null default Units. It should
have been in the class to begin with.

I'll pass on this for now since EmpiricalCS works for me. ;-)
Maybe I'll revisit it at some time.  Given the javadoc for
GridCoordinateSystem, I'm not sure how one would use it now
to make it work because if you had Latitude, Longitude and
a CS to line, element  with null CS units, I think you'd
get the same error I get.  I don't have the time to think
this through right now.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters