Re: Changing the visibility of DataReferences?

Hi Harry,

The best way to toggle data depiction is with:
  DataRenderer.toggle(boolean)

As for bulk adding and removing of references, you can remove them all with:
  DisplayImpl.removeAllReferences()

Add multiple references at once with:
  DisplayImpl.addReferences(DataRenderer, DataReference[])
or:
  DisplayImpl.addReferences(DataRenderer, DataReference[], ConstantMap[][])

But hopefully you won't need to add or remove massive numbers of references
over and over, since DataRenderer.toggle() is much faster.

-Curtis