Re: About classloading error(sun.awt.DrawingSurface)

  • To: "Kim, Seong-Han" <alva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: About classloading error(sun.awt.DrawingSurface)
  • From: Curtis Rueden <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:46:26 -0600
Hi Kim,

I can run the example successfully with java version "1.4.2_03" on Windows
2000. Which operating system are you using? Perhaps there is a problem with
your JDK or Java3D installation. Are you using Java3D 1.2.1 or later?

My first suggestion is to try running some other VisAD examples, as well as
some Java3D examples (located in j2sdk1.4.0/demo/java3d). Does the problem
occur only with AnchoredPoint, or do they all produce this exception? If it's
just AnchoredPoint, try recompiling the source file. If they all do, try
reinstalling Java and Java3D. If you have multiple versions of the JDK
installed, make sure there are no conflicts between them.

-Curtis