sudden transparency

--=_alternative 006B411F85256DC9_

Just very recently, I've found that my application is, while running, and
when an update is made to my data, suddenly changing to a partially
transparent surface. I've never seen this before (though I haven't changed
the visad library recently).  I've never wanted or played with
transparency, so I'm not sure where to look. Has anyone run across
anything like this? Where might this be coming from? I do use a custom
colormap.

Thanks for any help
Donna

Donna L. Gresh, Ph.D.
Optimization and Mathematical Software Group
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
(914) 945-2472
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/g/donnagresh
gresh@xxxxxxxxxx