Re: When resizing window display not repainting when using DisplayImp lJ3D

Hi Luke,

I have seen similar Java3D behavior on certain machines, depending
on driver configuration and/or graphics card. You recently switched
to the DirectX version of Java3D--could it have started then? I
would normally suggest going back to the OpenGL version, since it
seems more stable than the DirectX version, but in your case, I'm
not sure what to suggest. You could make sure you have the latest
version of DirectX installed, and the latest graphics drivers for
your video card, then try both versions of Java3D again.

Good luck,
-Curtis