Re: NVidia and texture maps

Hi Jim-

Thanks for the feedback.

Have you tried the 1.3.1beta to see if that helps?

Don

Jim Koutsovasilis wrote:
Hello Don,

my Linux box runs XFree86 4.2.0-8 with an NVidia
GeForce 2, and experiences problems when using
Blackdown's Java 3D 1.3.

Things such as filled land-masses [ie. Gridded2DSets
passed to DelaunayCustom.fill()] are not displayed,
and flash briefly onto the screen as the display is
zoomed.

Blackdown's Java 3D 1.2.1 works fine, except for
offscreen rendering, which almost causes the machine
to lock-up.

Hope this helps,
Jim.
---