Re: VisAD and visualization

Hi Ramesh,

I'm CC'ing the list since this question si appropriate there.

All the VisAD references are linked on the web page. Ugo's
tutorial is a very good place to start. For an overview, look
at these:

  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/VisGUI.html
  http://www.siggraph.org/publications/newsletter/v32n3/columns/elvins.html

Bill