Re: New Book : A Numerical Library in Java for Scientists and Engineers

  • To: S F Palu <sionep@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: New Book : A Numerical Library in Java for Scientists and Engineers
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:22:59 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for this information. Your Java numerical library
with source code sounds quite useful.

VisAD users note the system includes links to NIST's JAMA
package for matrix operations in the visad.matrix package,
and Fourier transform and histogramming operations in the
visad.math package. And of course arithmetical operations
on VisAD data objects, as well as simple interpolations and
derivatives of Fields.