Re: Display of satellite data

Hi Mey,

This suggests some difference between visad_src-2.0.jar
and visad.jar. I have made new copies of each and put
them in:

  ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/untested/

Please let me know if you still have problems with the
new visad.jar. I was able to run:

  cd visad/examples
  java -cp /home/billh/java/visad.jar:. SatDisplay

successfully using the new visad.jar (the '.' in the
CLASSPATH is to find SatDisplay.class in the current
directory).

Another possibility is that your CLASSPATH allows
extraneous classes to interfere with visad.jar but not
visad_src-2.0.jar.

It is curious to get mysteries from three of you at BOM
(yourself, Jim and Tennessee) on the same morning.