RE: test procmail filter (pls bar spam mails)

Hi Kaju,

We are trying. We keep adding filter words but there are
always new spam messages that don't use our filter words.

If spam becomes too big a problem, we will have to change
the list so only subscribers can post. We tried that a
few years ago and it turns out a large percentage of
subscribers post from an email address different from the
one they used to subscribe. Lots of subscribers don't even
remember what address they used to subscribe. So if we
switch to subscribers-only post, it will be a huge hassle
for many of you.