Re: error

Hi Lourena,

You are not the first person to mention this error.
However, it seems quite rare. Do you receive the error
message every time? Most people who have seen it only
receive it a small fraction of the time. If you do see
it every time, and are comfortable digging into the
code a bit, I would appreciate it.

I have time today to do some investigation. Maybe I'll
figure out what's going on.

-Curtis