Re: Image capture -- renegade threads

Ok.  Well, now the app exits on it's own, but it is throwing an error:

java.lang.Error: Task queued after threads stopped
        at visad.util.ThreadPool.queue(ThreadPool.java:214)
        at visad.ActionImpl.run(ActionImpl.java:397)
        at visad.util.ThreadPool$ThreadMinnow.run(ThreadPool.java:95)
java.lang.Error: Task queued after threads stopped
        at visad.util.ThreadPool.queue(ThreadPool.java:214)
        at visad.ActionImpl.run(ActionImpl.java:397)
        at visad.util.ThreadPool$ThreadMinnow.run(ThreadPool.java:95)

Thanks for the help.

Leah