Re: VisADLineStripArray

Leah-

Leah Heiss wrote:
Could someone point me towards an example of how to use
VisADLineStripArray?

I'm trying to draw a coastline on my display.  I have a list of coordinates
describing various points along the coast and I'd like to connect the dots.

Shouldn't need this.  See the Rivers.java source in the
examples directory.  Basically, create a Gridded2DSet
with a 1D manifold and the samples would be the lat/lon
pairs.  Then add scalarmaps to your display of
(Latitude -> YAxis and Longitude -> XAxis) and the
points should be connected as lines.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm