Re: null pointer in createCell()

Hi Michelle,

I have seen this bug with the unmodified SpreadSheet code on rare occasions.
My guess is that it is a race condition in the FancySSCell constructor, since
it an intermittent problem. I would love to see this bug eliminated but won't
have time to investigate for a few days. In the meantime, you can probably
get more information by launching the SpreadSheet with the "-debug" flag.

-Curtis