Re: new CurveManipulationRenderer bug

  • To: Doug Lindholm <lind@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: new CurveManipulationRenderer bug
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 05:50:26 -0500 (CDT)
Doug,

I cannot replicate the failure by running:

  java visad.bom.CurveManipulationRendererJ3D

However, I found something that might cause the behavior
you are seeing. Please test this possible fix by downloading
and compiling test versions of:

  ShadowFunctionOrSetType.java
  VisADLineStripArray.java
  VisADTriangleStripArray.java
  VisADIndexedTriangleStripArray.java

from ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/untested/

Let me know if these fix your problem. If not, then you'll
need to send me a test program that I can use to replicate
the Exception you're seeing.

Bill