RE: .csv file

Hi Bill,

The visad spreadsheet was able to load in my csv file that had 7 input fields
when I modified the header to what you suggested. However, I am trying to
produce a 3-D glyph plot in which 3 fields are mapped to 3 parameters such as
the x, y, and z axis, and 3 other fields mapped to 3 additional parameters
local to that (x, y, z) point.

However, when I load in my file with 7 input fields and create the mappings
for a glyph plot, I only see about 3 small points on different faces of the
cube rather than many points scattered throughout. Do you think the scarce
number of plots could be from the values I gave each input field in my .csv
file (some possibly too small) or could it be from the function I set up in
the header?:
(index) -> (GPA, Distance, Phone, Shoesize, Year, Xoffice, Yoffice,
Firstname(Text), Lastname(Text)).

I'm not exactly sure why these input fields like GPA and distance should be
dependent variables and if they are going to be dependent variables, are you
arbitrarily assigning the index to it?

Thanks,
Michelle