From: Tom Whittaker [mailto:tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:14 AM
To: tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: .csv file

Michelle:

Would you please send me the first few lines of your .csv file so I can
see what you are trying to do.  One other comment:  when you have more
than 3 domain components, then you must use the "linear sampling form"
[which is where I've found a problem] -- you cannot specify the domain
value for each point, since the TextAdapter only supports Irregular
sampling for up to 3D.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)