RE: opening an .ss file

Hi Michelle,

You *can* save the configuration of just one cell, using the
BasicSSCell.setSaveString() and BasicSSCell.getSaveString()
methods.  It's just not built in to the GUI.  But since you
are writing your own code anyway, you can utilize those
methods.

Looking at your output, I see that you are not using the new
version of BasicSSCell.java that I sent along.  Recompile
BasicSSCell.java and try again, and the problem should be
fixed.  Let me know if it's not.

-Curtis