RE: setMaps()?

>Do you know if there is a method in the Visad package that will remove the
>data files from all cells that were loaded in before? ie. I would like to
>clear the visualizations that appear in each spread sheet cell after each
>generation so I can show a new set of 16 cells. Ideally, I would like all
>cells to be cleared without the user having to select each one and then
>click done.

SpreadSheet.newFile() will clear all SpreadSheet cells.
If you want to clear them all without asking for user
confirmation, call SpreadSheet.newFile(false). However,
that method is protected, so you'll either need to hack
the SpreadSheet and make it public, or else define an
extension of the SpreadSheet that calls it for you.

-Curtis