Re: From a little graph to a bigger graph

Thanks for sending me the images off-list. The setAspectCartesian()
and/or setAspect() methods of ProjectionControl should do what you
need. You may want to also use the setMatrix() method of
ProjectionControl. See the Test57.java and Test58.java prohgrams
in visad/examples. You may need to experiment a bit.