RE: your mail

Hi Curtis,

Ok so from my understanding, if I want to change the default mappings that
first appear or overwrite the default mappings when loading a file, I would
have to create a new class which creates the array of ScalarMap's and adds
them to the display  such as with a call to display.addMap(someMap)?

Also, I was looking at Swells.java as an example, and they don't call
BasicSSCell.setMaps() from within that class so do you recommend trying to
call it from my own subclass?

Thanks,
Michelle

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Kam           (408) 742-2881
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co. SSM/ATC/MSIS
B/153 O/L922
1111 Lockheed Martin Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089