Re: Some code to share - VisADJython strikes back!

  • To: Chi-chi Ekweozor <cce100@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Some code to share - VisADJython strikes back!
  • From: Tom Whittaker <tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:45:08 -0500
Hi again Chi-chi...
Ah, batch files= .bat files as in "autoexec.bat."  I am understanding....
Cheers, Curtis!

Sorry I crossed emails, there, Curtis!

So...here's the 'tidied up code' contribution.  To prevent it from "bombing
JVMs", I've reduced the number of deformed grids from four to two; this
version only performs two image transformations: the original image and one
'squashed' by 40%.

Way cool!  Nice use of the slider to interact with the graph, too!

Also, I found the answer to the "where is jythonc" question -- they are not in the distribution (sorry - sometimes I overlook the obvious!).

If you pick up the file:
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~tomw/visadtutor/jythontools.zip
and un-zip it into the 'visadjython' directory on your machine, it will create and populate the "Tools" directory there...then you should be good to go.

Take care,

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)