From: owner-visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ricardo Mantilla
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 9:42 AM
To: visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sudden display movements

Hi all,

I just install one of the applications I developed using VisAD on
my Laptop
and I am getting some weird mouse-display interaction behaviors, both with
my touch pad and my USB mouse.

When I left-click over the display and move the mouse, instead of
the usual
slow diplay motions I got huge displacements, in occasions a
slight movement
to the right make the display disappear from the canvas area.

Has anyone else observed this behavior.  I have the latest VisAD (jar)
version installed.

Are there any parameters I can change to control the displacement
magnitude.

Thanks,

Ricardo