Re: Adding 2nd view for holoscreen floor projection

I said:

> You can correct the incorrect cursor string by over-riding the
> drawCursorStringVector(VisADCanvasJ3D) method in DisplayRendererJ3D.
> You can pass your other VisADCanvasJ3Ds to your extension of
> DisplayRendererJ3D by another method. With a little luck you can
> just put the existing drawCursorStringVector() code inside a loop
> over your VisADCanvasJ3Ds (might be a bit more complex than that).

Oops. drawCursorStringVector(VisADCanvasJ3D) is invoked from
VisADCanvasJ3D.renderField() as drawCursorStringVector(this),
so no need to pass a list of your VisADCanvasJ3Ds to your
extension of DisplayRendererJ3D by another method. Since the
drawing in drawCursorStringVector() is al immediate mode,
it hopefully should only apply to the invoking VisADCanvasJ3D.
If this doesn't work, let me know in more detail how the
cursor string is incorrectly drawn.