Re: Bug resampling field with Irregular2DSet to Linear2DSet

Hi Ian,

If your triangulations are limited to 2-D, you could try
using DelaunayFast.  It is an imperfect divide-and-conquer
triangulation algorithm I wrote, for use with large numbers
of points, when speed is more important than precision.

It may not be accurate enough for your needs, but I suggest
giving it a quick look.  Also of interest is the
Delaunay.improve() method, which uses edge-flipping to
bring an imperfect triangulation closer to the optimal one.

-Curtis