Re: need a help on using java and VisAD

Khalid-

khalid daher wrote:

I’am trying to visualize grib data using java and VisAD.

Could you please help me or send me a sample code ?

there is no native adapter for GRIB data in the VisAD package.
There was recent activity from the author of JGrib on this
list, so perhaps he is working on an adapter.

I want to visualize temperature, pressure etc… using background map image.

Once you get the GRIB data into VisAD, this is possible.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. your system's clock is a year off.  This message came
dated 4/16/2002.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm