Re: failure of delauny triangulation

Hi Donna,

Your data include lots of co-linear points, which are undoubtedly
the reason for the failure. You might be able to compute your own
(non-Delaunay) triangulation, say between each pair of adjacent
x-rows, then merge those (then pass the result to DelaunayCustom).
Or perhaps DelaunayClarkson will do better, as Curtis suggests.