Re: failure of delauny triangulation

Hi Donna,

I have seen DelaunayWatson fail for large numbers of points occasionally
(it seems to produce "large" triangles connecting three non-neighboring
points, for some reason that I don't understand).  Unfortunately, I didn't
conceive of the algorithm (I just ported it from C) so it's difficult to
determine what's going wrong.

My advice is to try DelaunayClarkson and see if that works any better for
your data.  DelaunayClarkson seems more reliable, although it does
unfortunately round data points to the nearest integer, meaning that close
points must be scaled up first (your data shouldn't have this problem).

-Curtis