RE: Resampling from lat/lon to projection

Don -

I fully agree. I would try to use VisAd as much as possible, and the
conversation with you has given me hints how to use another projection
package inside VisAd. I must then find a way to put GRIB data into VisAd and
get images and data out of VisAd.

Kjell