Re: Reducing z axis range causes vectors to draw outside of cube.

  • To: John Osborne <oz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Reducing z axis range causes vectors to draw outside of cube.
  • From: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:51:38 -0600 (CST)
Hi John,

This is a mystery, since visad/examples/Test61.java tests this
situation (volume clipped in X, Y and Z by SelectRange) and
it works correctly.

I think your problem may relate to low resolution sampling
along the Z axis. The actual clip isn't to the exact value
passed to setRange(), but is to the nearest sample value.