Re: UnionSet and Animation

Hi,
I have 3 Gridded3DSets animated and now wanted to display text at particular
points in the animation. The way I have set up the text is:
TextType text = new TextType("text");
TupleType text_tuple = new TupleType(new MathType[] {x, y, z, text});
FunctionType text_function = new FunctionType(time_type,text_tuple);
FieldImpl text_field = new FieldImpl(text_function, time_set);

The way I put the values is:
TupleIface tt=null;
float[][] samples1 = new float[3][6];
for(int i=0;i<max_points;i++)
{
samples1[0][0] = sensor1[i][0];
samples1[1][0] = sensor1[i][1];
samples1[2][0] = sensor1[i][2];
Data[] td1 = {new Real(x,samples1[0][0]),
new Real(y,samples1[1][0]),
new Real(z,samples1[2][0]),
new Text(text, "Sensor " + 1)};
tt = new Tuple(text_tuple, td1);
text_field.setSample(i, tt);
gsp_right[i] = new Gridded3DSet(xyz_right, samples1,6);
image_sequence_right.setSample(i,gsp_right[i]);
}
..
..
FieldImpl[] figure
{image_sequence_right,image_sequence_left,image_sequence_shoulder,text_field
};
 Tuple big_tuple = new Tuple(figure);
DisplayImpl display = new DisplayImplJ3D("image display");
 ScalarMap xmap=new ScalarMap(x, Display.XAxis);
 ScalarMap ymap=new ScalarMap(y, Display.YAxis);
 ScalarMap zmap=new ScalarMap(z, Display.ZAxis);
 ScalarMap textmap = new ScalarMap(text,Display.Text);
 ScalarMap map1animation =  new ScalarMap(RealType.Time, Display.Animation);
 display.addMap(xmap);
 display.addMap(ymap);
 display.addMap(zmap);
 display.addMap(textmap);
 display.addMap(new ConstantMap(1, Display.Red));
 display.addMap(new ConstantMap(1, Display.Green));
 display.addMap(new ConstantMap(0, Display.Blue));
 display.addMap(map1animation);
 final DataReference tetref = new DataReferenceImpl("tet");
 tetref.setData(big_tuple);
 display.addReference(tetref,null);

The animation with the Gridded3DSets works fine but I cannot see the labels.
If I dont animate the Text labels then I can see them ... but i need to
animate them to so that they are seen along with the Gridded3DSets. Can any
one help?
Thanks,
Jay