Re: LinearLatLonSet or other?

Hi Ben,

If you have explicit latitudes and longitudes, use them to
construct a Gridded2DSet (if they are organized in a
topologically rectangular grid - which may be a curved grid),
or an Irregular2DSet (if they are not organized in a
topologically rectangular grid).

You dont have to use LinearLatLonSet for latitudes and
longitudes. It only exists to allow interpolation between
opposite edges of a linear lat-lon grid that meet (that
is, a grid that fully circles the globe).