Re: A question about IDE

You must see in my message that I pointed out the
problem. Of course, I know the solution which just
needs to correct the package name or other methods
whatever you like. That is only a simple java problem.
Nobody will ask help for a solution to a package path
or class path problem. I do think that everyone knows
that.

However, my post is to query the package maker to make
the correction so that we don't have to do anything
every time we update the package.

 --- Olivier Hussenet <ohussenet@xxxxxxx> wrote: > The
initial question on the mailing list was: