Re: Volume visualization strangeness

John,

It is hard to quantize. With very small number of planes
along one axis, you should expect to see something weird.
Please send me a JPEG or GIF showing your problem, so I
know exactly what it is.

Test62 is blank until you slide the slider, but its
not relevant to what you want to do.

Bill
p.s., please remember to send the JPEG or GIF