Re: capture images in the animation loop

Hi Iulian,

> If anyone interested I can actually spend couples of days ( week-ends
> 1 - VisAD file form for JMF supported media types
> 2 - a simple playback module - useful for presentations (design
> suggestions are more than welcome)

As Curtis said, a VisAD file form for JMF, or for any new
format, is always very welcome. If you have one and want
to serve it, we would like to add a link from the VisAD
web page. We could also add your code to our source
distribution, as long as it works and conforms to JDK 1.2.