Re: Newbie questions

Thank you very much Bill, but I'm confused jejeje. So I have to read
more, is there any other tutorials or documentation available? I have
read the Tutorial on visad home page but I'm quite lost.  Is there any
repository with examples?

Another question is how can I modify the size of the graphic in an
Applet, I have tried setting the applet width and height, but the applet
occupies the correct area but the graphic is smaller, I have tried
setting display dimension but did not work. Any ideas? examples?

Thank you very much.

P.S. I'm still having the problems with ticks.

--
Carlos del Castillo Peralta.
QoS Labs México.