Re: 2d dimensional sets

Hi Karl,

Thanks for clarifying. There isn't a "natural way" to do
this, in the sense of some set of ScalarMaps that will
make these images given FlatFields with MathType (x -> y),
as this data appears to be.

You'll probably need to compute derived data for both plots,
and there are a number of choices. You might compute a
FieldImpl with MathType:

  (index -> (r, g, b, Set(x, y)))

where there are as many index values as there are different
colors in you plot, and the Set(x, y) defines the shape
filled by each color. The Sets would be Gridded2DSets with
dimensions 2 x number_of_temperatures, the 2 for the bottom
and top y values.