Re: 2d dimensional sets

Hi Thomas,

I'm a little vague about what you are doing, but
my first thought is that you may need to derive a
second Data object from your first (possibly in
a CellImpl that liustens for changes in the first
and produces the second). The second would be the
result of some meth that would make the 2nd display
easy.