RE: display.getImage()

Hi Ibrahim,

The POLYGON_LINE mode probably affects this because it makes
rendering faster. That is, you have a race condition between
the disappearence of the JFileChooser and rendering your
image. So you might insert a simple delay in your Thread,
after you close the JFileChooser and before the call to
getImage(). You might also try getImage(true). This is the
kind of problem where you should experiment with various
approaches.