Re: Moving the cube inside a DisplayImplJ3D

Regarding this:

> The second question is more difficult. My application get an image
> from a web server through the following code:
>
>                    URL gifURL= Configuration.getGifURL();
>

>                    FlatField image= (FlatField) form.open(gifURL);
>
> But now Im having problems. An exception is thrown when the "open"
> method is called, but only when I run the app through IE6 (my
> application is an applet); when I run it with Netscape 7 or with
> the appletviewer in Linux no exception is thrown, and all works
> fine. I dont know what can be wrong. Maybe the problem is due to
> the version of Java (1.3.1_06). Does anybody have the same
> problem? How can I solve it?

what is the exception that is thrown?   Also, what the is Configuration class?

If you are going after a URL that is not at the same server as the
'documentbase' or the 'codebase', you may have security issues that need to be
handled differently between Netscape and IE.

tom