Re: visad-installation

The ImageJ source code seems to have lots of these ';;'. I think we editted them out of the previous version, though, but not this one. If you've never run it, it's an interesting Image Editor (java ij.ImageJ).

tom

Doug Lindholm wrote:
I've known some versions of javac to complain about lines with an extra
semi-colon while others have no problem with it. I suggest the extra ";"
be removed.

Doug

"Brobbey,Isaac" wrote:

hi all:

i am trying to compile visad classes. everything works fine to a point where
i get the error below:

       javac -J-mx64m ..\ij\gui\*.java
       javac -J-mx64m ..\ij\io\*.java
       javac -J-mx64m ..\ij\measure\*.java
       javac -J-mx64m ..\ij\plugin\*.java
..\ij\plugin\FolderOpener.java:247: unreachable statement
                       return 0;;
                                ^
Note: ..\ij\plugin\PGM_Reader.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
1 error
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe' : return code '0x1'
Stop.

C:\visad>

any ideas on why it throws this fatal error ?
my classpath=c:\;.

thanks,

Isaac

--