Re: problem reading HDF5 file

Tom,

The HDF folks wrote the VisAD adapter for HDF5 files.
I understand the open() did not work with all HDF5 files
and the save did not work for all MathTypes. You may have
hit one of these limits.

You'd have to ask the HDF folks if they're still
maintaining the VisAD adapter.

If there is any way to convert your HDF5 file to a netCDF
file, I recommend that approach.

Bill