REMOVE ME FROM LIST

Following the enclosed I wish to be REMOVED IMMEDIATELY from your mailing
list !!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "visad-list-digest" <owner-visad-list-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <visad-list-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 8:00 AM
Subject: visad-list-digest V1 #116

> visad-list-digest      Tuesday, October 22 2002      Volume 01 : Number
116

> Included in this issue:
>  Subject: INTRODUCTION/BUSINESS PROPOSAL

> Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:16:51 -0700
> From: "Nsekou Mobutu Sesekou" <nsekoumobutu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: INTRODUCTION/BUSINESS PROPOSAL
>
> Dear Friend,
> With a humbled heart I commit myself this day to write and ask for your
benevolence and kind consideration of my plight for assistance. I am making
this contact on behalf of my family not minding the consequences but hoping
that you would understand our predicament and come to our aid and assist us.
I would also kindly apologize for any inconvenience or embarrassment this
might cause your person, as we neither know each other personally nor have
had any previous contact or correspondence.
> I am Julius Nsekou Mobutu Sese Sekou,son of the late president Mobutu Sese
Sekou of the Congo Democratic Republic(former Republic of Zaire).There was
unrest (war) in my country which resulted in the overthrow and eventual of
my father President Mobutu Sese Sekou.My family members have since escaped
to Morocco while i am presently in Nigeria(West Africa) on political asylum.
> Due to the political crisis,no member of my family can go back to the
Congo Democratic Republic or transact any business investment there,also my
fathers properties have been seized and accounts frozen by the
> Government of Lawrent Joseph Kabila.
> Before my father died ,he deposited the sum of $50.5million(USD)in a
secuity vault in Europe.If you can assist my family.Please we need your
assistance in moving and securing this money in your bank account abroad,my
family will compensate you  adequately with 20% of the total amount for your
assistance and co operation.
> My family will want to invest this money abroad,and
> for this reason, i sincerely appeal to you to help us
> in setting up this business.
> Please you can contact me via email.
> May i also state that you will advice on areas of
> investment as regards your business and your country
> as the families foreign partner.
> I look forward to further co-operation from you and
> will be grateful for your immediate response.
> ATTN:Reply Back On: nsekoumobutu@xxxxxxxx
> yours sincerely,
> Julius Nsekou Mobutu Sese Sekou.

---
Checked by AVG and is certified Virus Free
....not so sure about the damn prions though.