Re: Still trying to draw histograms in VisAD...

Frank:

Sorry, I did not notice your "cannot use subs.py or graph.py"...oops. I would suggest just including them in your script...or at least lift the methods out of them that you need for this and including them. I just took all of subs.py and stuck it on the beginning of what I just sent you, and got rid of the "subs." references (and the import subs) and it all flew nicely....

Sorry I cannot help with the other questions...

tom
--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison