Re: problem of 3d display refresh

Hi Jing,

I tried running your GeoSpatial 3-D Terrain application,
but received the following error:

-----
An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: GeoSpatial 3D Terrain Visualization
Vendor: NC A&T State University
Category: Unexpected Error

javax/media/j3d/GeometryArray
-----

It looks like you're not bundling Java3D into the distribution.

Is there any way you could send a code snippet of how you're
constructing your 3-D displays?  If you're toggling displays
by removing and adding their components to a JPanel, try using
setVisible(false), or even setSize(1, 1) to hide your displays.

-Curtis