Re: VisADLineArray() to make histogram bars - why do they float?

  • To: Frank Gibbons <fgibbons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: VisADLineArray() to make histogram bars - why do they float?
  • From: Tom Whittaker <tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:20:30 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Frank:

Just a side note on this (since I'm getting into the discussion late
anyway ;-).  Since you're using Jython, you might consider looking
into using the 'drawLine' method in subs.py for drawing lines (the
graph.histogram() quick plot makes use of this to do a histogram).
Also, I recently added some Shape helpers in subs.py to make it easier
(read: less mysterious) to use Shapes.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker