Re: names of RealTypes

Lak:

If you had tried to create a new RealType using the constructor, you
would have received an Exception like:

   visad.TypeException: ScalarType: name cannot contain space . ( or )

The getRealTYpe method of creating a RealType swallows the Exception so
you never see it...and it returns a 'null'.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison