Re: how to fill in pixels

Bill-

Bill Hibbard wrote:

A new DisplayRealType for use in ConstantMaps for per
DataRenderer control of texture mapping, similar to
PointSize, LineWidth and LineStyle, would certainly be
useful. Something for the wish list.

So, does this mean that you are going to change the behavior
of everyone's applications from how they've worked for the
past 4 years?  A lot of users might be in for a surprise.
We are just planning to release our IDV and this change will
invalidate images in our documentation.

What effect would calling setTextureEnable(false) to retain
the old, released behavior have on other displays (like
satellite imagery)?

Don